Crapper and Sons Landfill Ltd is an independent family-owned business. The company has come a long way since it started in a small quarry in West Oxfordshire over 40 years ago.
Our principal activities are recycling, waste management, supply of recycled aggregates, landfill and groundworks. Our main aim as a company is to divert materials from being Landfill by producing recycled aggregates.
We care passionately about the environment and we strive to minimise our impacts on it by working to our permit provided by the Environment Agency, ensuring that we restore all of our land for future benefit.
Crapper and Sons Landfill Ltd care about its staff and provide them with all the training and support to run this facility.
- All staff are fully trained to use all the facilities;
- All staff receive full health and safety training, including risk assessments and safe procedures for their required tasks;
- There is always a qualified first aider on site during working hours;
- All our staff are friendly and willing to help;
- We employee 24 members of staff, one of whom has been with us for over 30 years.
If you have any questions we will be pleased to talk with you on 01793 853998.
The overall site is around 170 acres, with 40 acres dedicated to industrial and commercial Landfill purposes. The site also boasts a 30 acre area dedicated to recycling services, including sorting and reclamation of wood, concrete, green products and topsoil etc.
The site is situated just off the B4042 Brinkworth road 3.5 miles from junction 16 of the M4 and is therefore convenient for commercial operations along the M4, Swindon and surrounding areas.