Civils & Groundworks
Crapper and Sons Landfill Ltd offer Groundwork and Civil Engineering services for the Industry and private Sector. We take pride in each and every job that we undertake.
We have been approved as a contractor by Swindon and Wiltshire County Councils and would be happy produce a quote for any job you require.
With 40 years of experience, we have the necessary equipment and staff to carry out a number of major operations, including:
- Foundations for Buildings and Structures;
- Surface/manhole/drainage repairs;
- Concrete Slabs, Tarmac roads and paths;
- Concrete Structures, Form Work;
- Brickwork Walls;
- Drop kerbs, block paving and driveways;
- Car Parks with markings;
- Trenching for Cables;
- Drainage Systems - foul and storm including interceptors and septic tanks;
Companies we have done work for in the past
- Dyson Ltd - sub-contractors working for Needhams Commercial Building Contractors Ltd on a variety of different internal and external civils jobs;
- Public Power Solutions - rebuild walls, concrete repairs;
- Local builders - construct foundations for new buildings,
- Private Customers - drop kerbs, tarmac paths/driveways, block paving, build walls, large scale site clearance;
We operate within 60 miles of Swindon
Crapper and Sons Ltd have been approved as a contractor by Swindon and Wiltshire County Councils, and we would be happy produce a bespoke quotation for any job you require.
Please email us or contact Richard Crapper on 01793 853 998.