Don’t get caught out by rogue traders who fly tip your waste.
Through lockdown Wiltshire Council like many around the country have seen an increase in fly tipping in country lanes.
Councils then have to clear this waste when it’s on the public highway, if the waste is dumped on private land, then it’s the responsibility of the land owner to clear the waste.
All waste is inspected and if the original owner can be identified then Wiltshire Council will take the home owner to court and Fixed Penalty Notice will be issued if the rogue trader cannot be identified.
We are your local waste management experts:
– We guarantee to just use our own teams
– We guarantee to bring your waste back to our site
– We guarantee to recycle your waste
We have a really flexible service, you choose between:
– Booking our team to come and clear your waste away for you.
– Request some of our dumpy bags, you fill them up with your waste and we will pick them up later, or
– If you have a large amount of hardcore or soil then call us to book our 10 tonne Grab lorry.
We have the right option for you.Don’t get caught out by rogue traders